Friday, December 02, 2005

A few housekeeping items

Okay, just a few things I need to put out there before I continue with this blog thing:
1) I'm usually either nursing or holding Amaya while I'm typing, therefore I refuse to accept full responsibility for typos that occur on this blog. You'll have to understand that typing with one hand has it's limitations.
2) I am not quite sure if I'm interesting enough for a blog, so please bear with me.
3) There are officially 3 things I like about the blog (despite my previous website post that says there are only 2 things). They are:
1. the word "Blog" (I could say/type it all day long, I just love it).
2. the reader can leave comments, I love that it's "interactive".
3. I forgot...darn. It just dropped from my mind, I'll post it later when I think of it.
4) I just hit the "next blog" button to see what that was all about and I was shocked to see several photos of a rather corpulent woman in a bathingsuit. Just a disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the next blog over from mine.

3 comments:

T5M said...

...interesting note...the "next blog button" always brings you to a different blog. Apparently bloggers don't have permanent neighbors. Therefore, I am officially striking point #4 of this post from the record.

Kristy & John said...

I just realized that when you view a comment, you can't hit the "back" button to go back to the home page - a little frustrating. Have you figured out how to post pictures yet?

T5M said...

I've temporarily given up on trying to post pictures on the blog. I'll probably download "Hello" again within the next week....that's when my troubles begin.

I'll add your complaint to my "things I do not like about the blog" list.