Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Master of ....nothing...


triv·i·al ( trĭv ' ē-əl ) adj. Of little significance or value. Ordinary; commonplace. Concerned with or involving trivia.

During his belated birthday celebration, Nyam proved to us that he is the master of little significance or value. Happy 35th Bro, consider the win a birthday gift because it won't happen again. I'm in total agreement with you that though 35, you look 28 and act 12. I'm on deck...

Is Jeff crazy for my cake, or just crazy? Yes, he works with children.

All in all it was a nice evening - good friends, food, fun ...good times. Happy Birthday Nyam, for real. We love ya!

3 comments:

FloridaMom said...

Hmmm! That bottle of wine looks familiar. By any chance, is that the bottle I bought in November? Using a red wine to serve to guest that was opened over a month ago is not good eticate....can't even taste good!

I see the only one drinking it is Jeff. I got to teach that man a thing or two about wine.

FloridaMom said...

Opps! Just realized I made a mistake. Etiquette is not spelled correctly. Reminder to self, read your comment before you post it.

T5M said...

I know..it was basically vinegar, but he didn't seem to mind...

...hey, I would've gotten away with it if "someone" didn't mention it! :-)

Love you!