Monday, January 23, 2006

I'd rather be...shoveling?

When I began blogging I made a secret pact with myself that I would not blog about the weather. However, I will mention that this past Saturday (mid-January) I found myself raking the yard! I was literally shoveling leaves into a Home Depot bag instead of shoveling snow off of our walkway! It was such a beautiful day Amelle even broke out her high heeled tongs! Amaya slept for four hours in her carseat which was placed in the middle of the backyard. The whole family spend the entire day outside enjoying the unseasonably warm weather. So there it is, I blogged about the weather. Darnit.

3 comments:

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

It was nice hanging out with you for a little bit on Saturday. Hopefully we'll get a chance to do that again soon. I miss seeing you guys more often! ~Nancy

T5M said...

I'm glad you came by! That was a nice surprise! I miss hanging out too! I can't wait to graduate so that I can have a little bit of a life again!!

I look forward to sloooowwwingg down soon!!!

:-)

Kristy & John said...

What is a "tong" was she wearing a burger flipper on her foot?