Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Maine Event

We just returned home from another wonderful visit to Maine. How great it was to spend time with the Caseys! The seven hour ride was nice and quiet thanks to Grandmom's Christmas gift to the kids....4 DVDs later, we arrived in Maine!

I don't think I even saw Avery & Amelle the whole time we were there...they were having so much with their cousins!

...even Will & Amaya shared some bonding time!

White men may not be able to jump, but Jermaine (and Avery) proved that black men can't rollerblade! Here's Shaun with Mina & Avery..

3 comments:

Kristy & John said...

Erin - I think it is so great that the kids get to see each other so much! You and your brother have such a great relationship and it's a wonderful thing that your kids can experience that too!

Kristy & John said...

Hey, one more thing. Check out your post "Kristy helps me say good-bye to hello". There's another weird comment on there from someone I don't think either of us know. Scary...

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

Looks like a fun time! That DVD player must have been a lifesaver!!
Looking forward to seeing you guys sometime soon. I'm sure Amaya has changed a bunch since the last time we were over! Thanks for sending the pictures of Christmas. I'll pass along our's when I'm done uploading them! ~Nancy