Saturday, February 25, 2006

Painting the town Chocolate…

Kristy, Danielle, Annie and I went dress shopping to find our chocolate bridesmaid's dresses today. We found THE dress in the first store we went to. I really think this dress will look great with my orange life preserver that I plan to wear. Danielle reluctantly models the dress here for us. Think Chocolate…


Then we were off to the Moshulu, so that Kristy could show us where the ceremony and reception would be held.




Our final stop was Chickie and Petes for a few cocktails and some much deserved lunch! Then Kristy almost got into a fight with a Philly police officer, just before she cut off an entire row of traffic - which was ALMOST as skillfully executed as her parallel parking job at the Moshulu.

What a great day! ..I can’t wait for the wedding!!!

4 comments:

Kristy & John said...

You're the best - Although I'm debating whether or not to tell Danielle that her picture is on your blog!

T5M said...

I know, she's probably not going to be happy about that, I remember her making a comment about the sunglasses on her head when I took the picture. ..But I wanted to show America the dress! :-) ...hopefully she'll be okay with it, I've been getting into trouble with my blog lately!

FloridaMom said...

Moshula--What does it mean? Such a funny name for such a beautiful place to say "I do".

Erin, as far as you needing a life jacket over your beautiful dress, I would not go there if I were you. Just for this one day, stick to the more traditional attire. Kristy would appreciate it.

There Kristy, now I told her to be good on your wedding day. Hopefully, she'll listen!!!!

T5M said...

..and Kristy, you can now be comforted because I ALWAYS listen to my mother! Ha! :-)