Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday

On Saturday the girls took a walk to Rita's and enjoyed our first water ice of the season while the boys went bike riding at Alvethorpe park. Amelle and I enjoyed our Strawberry-Kiwi water ices and had pink tongues to prove it.

Avery had his first swim lesson on Saturday morning. The class had actually started last week, but his mom forgot to take him....something about being consumed with the thought of getting a "B" in one of her classes (which ended up being false anyway). I'm a mess.

Amaya spent most of the day out on the front porch sleeping and enjoying the fresh air. I kind of felt bad about leaving her in her carseat all day, ...but not that bad. It was nice to have two free hands. Jerms washed and cleaned out both cars and was happy to "do what normal people do" on the weekends.

6 comments:

MaineMomKC5 said...

Erin, if you EVER get a "B" in one of your classes, I'm officially writing you off as my best friend and sister-in-law. And "HOW DARE YOU" rub in your water ice adventure in my face!!? Oh how I'll miss those gelatos!! But how glad I'll be to have you as my neighbor!!

T5M said...

I thought of you, they had "Mango" ..your favorite. I'll try to bring some up for you on Tuesday...no promises though! It might just be warm kool-aid by the time we get there! :-)

We need to bring Rita's to New England! Look out Kittery circle, here we come! ...even if only in our dreams...

FloridaMom said...

Won't it be wonderful to visit Sylvia and get your "Rita's". Watch out Sylvia, you may be bombarded with the 5 Moore's and the Casey 5. I'm fearful that the walls of your home will explode!

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

I was just thinking about Rita's this morning! Looks like it's going to be a good day for that.
Maybe you guys can open a Rita's franchise up in Maine :-)

Denise said...

I was happy to see that there are a few Rita's out her in P-burgh (not too close to us though) :( My mouth is watering just thinking of it!!! :)

barbarakuhn said...

Can that Franchise make it to Elmer, So. Jersey? Can you eat Rita's on South Beach Diet? Yes, I can button my jeans once again, yippee.