Thursday, March 23, 2006

What really went down at O'Malley's Bar...

I’m obviously overwhelmed with life; my blog is dying. Last night I was thinking about that song: “if you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain..” That’s such a crazy song; it’s actually a story, a crazy story. Click on the link and read the words, it's nuts!

Let’s see, so you’re tired of your wife so you respond to a personal ad and it turns out that your wife wrote the ad you responded to and then you guys just laugh about it and talk about how you never knew that you both enjoyed pina coladas? Ahh, I don’t think so.

In the real world the guy would be like “I can’t believe that you were about to cheat on me!”, then she’d respond, “Well what were YOU doing reading the personal ads, obviously you were about to cheat on ME!”, then the guy says, “I only responded to the ad because I knew it was you!” (which is a total lie). Then they get into a fight, make a scene in O’Malleys bar and wind up in divorce court.

Don’t even respond to this blog, it’s not worthy of your time.

4 comments:

FloridaMom said...

Just because you told me not to respond to this blog, makes me want to respond. Funny how that is about humans.

Your right! Cute song, but totally unrealistic!

T5M said...

You never did took orders from me very well.

MaineMomKC5 said...

Erin - I can tell by your english that you like Pina Coladas! Actually, you were always a Strawberry Colada girl. Too bad we never made it to Num Nummers.

PhillyFilly said...

Cheating gets you nowhere but trouble..believe dat!