Sunday, April 09, 2006

Moving on

Well, my computer is plugged in again so I thought I'd share our moving pictures with you. We are blessed to have so many great friends, we had 9 people helping us move and 3 children impeded the efforts of those 9 adults.

The kids had a blast with the moving truck, you'd have thought they were on Space Mountain at Disneyworld as they rode along with Jermaine in the front seat of the big moving truck. We had the largest truck that UHAUL rents (26'), but it was still not enough. Jermaines tools alone took up 22'. Jermaine and I went back the following day to retreive the remaining items.

Some moments are just made for the camera, Nancy was kind enough to grab my camera and snap this shot of Amaya with Uncle Jeff. Later they were caught napping on the last piece of furniture in the house. The picture of Seth with a screwdriver is another example of a moment made for the camera. :-)

We're so thankful to have such great friends, oh and the kicker is that none of them have children - so they're great "aunties and uncles" to our kids. Amaya was passed around so many times throughout the day that when I finally got her back she had dirty fingerprints all over her pink onsie! Nyam provided much entertainment for Avery and Amelle by chasing them around the house about 100 times. Our friends are the best, I can't wait for them to come visit us in Maine.

Kristy, John, Seth, Nancy, Jeff, Nyam, Richard - The Lobstah is on us...you'll just have to come North to get it!

7 comments:

Philly Mama said...

Proverbs 17:17 A Friends loves at all times

..even during moves!

Philly Mama said...

Proverbs 17:17 ..a friend loves at all times

...even in Maine

Philly Mama said...

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times

..even in Maine

Kristy & John said...

what is that thing on that white guy's head?!

hee hee - you just gotta love him!

We actually had fun helping you guys move - it's such a good feeling when everyone is together and you're helping out a friend! I can't wait for our painting party at your new house!

MaineMomKC5 said...

It's nice to have great friends isn't it????

T5M said...

Yes, friends are the best! I may be partial, but I think my friends and family are really THE BEST! I just feel so blessed!

FloridaMom said...

Good friends make good memories and those last a lifetime.