Sunday, July 16, 2006

100th Post

I was going to title this post "I've got nothing to say" and then ramble on about how I don't have anything to say this morning but I wanted to post something above the picture of Jermaine with the hearts floating around his head because now I'm slightly embarrassed by my very public outpouring of love, HOWEVER, when I went to post, I noticed that I had 99 posts, so this is the special 100th post edition of my blog. Welcome!

I still don't have much to say, I'm finishing up school and it's very hectic right now. Two weeks left (assuming I pass this capstone class that is kicking my butt). Then I graduate! I've decided not to fly to AL to walk at the graduation ceremony, which I'm sure I'll regret. With everything going on with the move I just couldn't bear the thought of planning a trip to Alabama. I'm a little bit sad about that, but what's done is done. Hopefully I can find another way to make my graduation special and meaningful (getting my degree in the mail just isn't momentous enough - especially after all of the blood, sweat, and tears I've shed to get it!).

Anyway, "nothing to say" turned into me complaining about school. You gotta love the blog. Yesterday the kids went camping and they did this "mining gimic" where parents pour out five of their hard earned dollars for a bag of dirt and then the kids sift through them (mining) for large rocks, crystals, and the occasional arrowhead. Reading my blog is like that, mostly all dirt, but once and a while you might stumble across an arrowhead that puts a smile on your face. Happy 100th read to my good and faithful following (mom & Jermaine). :-)

Since we didn't take pictures at yesterday's mining adventure, I'm attaching photos from last year's mining adventure (same gimic, different year - the kids love this stuff).

4 comments:

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

count me in as one of the "faithful" :-)

Tia said...

Hey you can add me to the faithful following too. I'm hooked and I check the site everyday.

The pictures you post are too cute!

Tia

FloridaMom said...

I have a vested interest in your blog. You write about all of the things that I care about, namely, your thoughts, family and friends.

It's kinda like being close by, yet so far away.

barbarakuhn said...

Hey, I read your blog. I've just been away - out west. We actually stayed in Idaho Springs where the first gold was found in Colorado. Stayed at Blair Hotel, us & the "Biker, Dudes". Also, Hot Mineral Springs, way too weird, el naturale, definitely not for this woman of English decent!
Nanny Babs
P.S. There's talk of us doing a blog - talk about boring.