Friday, July 07, 2006

F & You

If you're like me, you've probably seen this little test in e-mails, but when I received it last time, I was bound and determined to pass, but still failed. Let me know how you did...

[Don't scroll down yet]

Count every " F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...






HOW MANY ?







WRONG, THERE ARE 6, NO JOKE.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go back through it slowly.
The brain cannot process the F in OF.

8 comments:

JD said...

What the F

FloridaMom said...

I was sure I had it correct! I went through it 5 times. The last time I got 4. The last "of" plus the other three. The time I got 4, I did it backwards.

MaineMomKC5 said...

Well you people are just dumb, cuz I got six!

FloridaMom said...

Dear Mainemom,

We all knew you were a little different????!!!!!

T5M said...

People who don't know how to read English count six every time because their brains don't skip over the Fs in "OF". Obviously Wendy is illiterate.

MaineMomKC5 said...

Dear Floridamom,

When you say "different", are you referring to the parasitic head near my left shoulder, my extra toe, or my fourth nipple? Because it's not really nice to call people different when they have differences that are different from you.

Now count those F's why dontcha???

T5M said...

Wen-
She has all those things as well.

..personally I thought the third nipple was odd, the forth was just plain freakish, but I'd never say anything...

barbarakuhn said...

I got it right - must be I'm slow or all my years of being a secretary/proof reader

Nanny Babs