1. It's almost impossible to keep four kids quiet for 45 minutes.
2. Trying to occupy your 5 & 7 yr olds with "Field and Stream" and "Hunter" magazine doesn't help. "Look at this dead deer!", "Is that a turkey dead?, "Did they shoot it?", "Are they going to eat this deer?", "Are they going to eat it's ear?", "Are they going to cut it in half?", "Why is that man naked?!" (Yes, there was a photo of a naked man's back side; he was standing on a porch (well, he was wearing boots and holding his shot gun, and yes, I'm sure it was Field and Stream magazine).
3. Babies like to crawl under seats and eat pamphlets entitled "Danger: Moose Ahead".
4. In our area, there were between 100-199 crashes involving moose between 2000-2002. (according to the pamphlet, "Danger: Moose Ahead")
5. Maine DMV workers don't care what weight is on your license. They pulled my data from my college license back in 1992, and didn't bother to change the weight to the more accurate figure I provided.
6. A trip to "The Daily Scoop" is a good way to bribe 3 out of 4 kids into behaving.
7. If Ariel wasn't present my license photo would've been of me holding Amaya.