Friday, September 29, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

It's a good feeling to be a part of something larger than yourself. I should know, for if it weren't for me, these two crazies wouldn't have found each other. Okay, I'm giving myself WAY too much credit. But what's wrong with a little unwarranted glory every now and then?


Don't you love me for selecting a picture from 1995?


Okay, here we are on the big day - 5 years ago today!

Here is 1995 again. Hey, I think this is the only picture of you guys without kids hanging off of you!

Hey remember your first date - at that restaurant in Boston (Shaun's friend owned it). I was totally the third wheel. How about tonight Jerms and I are crashing your big date again!! It's kind of like old times! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

look how lil' avery was then!
congratulations to your brother and wendy! time really does fly!

MaineMomKC5 said...

It's crazy to think Avery and Mina were only 2!!

I guess I need to thank you for introducing me to the most wonderful man in the world! A great husband, a great friend and a great father! Other than his gas problem, he is nearly perfect!!

T5M said...

....and his passion for disgusting movies!!


Hey Wendy - remember the very beginning - it was in my room - you saw a picture of him and said "WHO'S THIS??? HE's HOT!!!" Hee hee!!!

...you didn't know about his gas problem then, but honestly, I don't think it would've changed anything.

MaineMomKC5 said...

Sadly, you are correct. It's a part of him, and I do not want him to "poison himself."

Kristy & John said...

Congratulations Shaun and Wendy!!

FloridaMom said...

Five years! Wow, where did the time go! Hope you have at least 50 more that you can celebrate, only I don't think I'll need to babysit for all of them. Oh yeah! Maybe the kids will have to babysit me!