Monday, September 18, 2006

Look Who Tied The Knot!


This weekend we travelled back to Philly to attend Kristy & John's wedding. I was honored to be the matron of honor (gosh, that makes me sound old - the word matron needs to be changed) ..how about "head bridal slave") ..you know, the one that is bent over all day adjusting the train. ..that was me.

It was a beautiful ceremony on the Moshulu in Philadelphia. The weather was absolutely perfect - what a great night to spend on a beautiful ship! Jermaine and I got to catch up with some friends as well as make new ones. Kristy and John have such a fun family! Oh my - they are like a party waiting to happen. They are all great and they have this incredible way of making you feel like your part of the family, even if you've only just met them. It was such a good time!

They're off to Hawaii now for two weeks! Congratulations Mr & Mrs Quinn!!!


Note: will post pictures later...

6 comments:

Denise said...

yeah, I learned from being the matron of honor at nancy's wedding that when adjusting the bride's train you shouldn't bend at the waist (and therefore stick your butt out for everyone to see)...the next wedding that I was a matron of honor for I made sure I bent at the knees!!! :)

barbarakuhn said...

Beautiful bride. I'm sure it was nice to see the "Philly" friends, esp. N/S. Try being the MOH at your sister's Jewish wedding, talk about clueless - stand under the what - chaooupa?

Barbara

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

so nice to see you guys and catch up! what a perfect night! lots of good memories too :-) it's definitely a wedding i'll never forget!

The Gawel's said...

It looks like it was a nice evening!

Nancy dropped off the clothes-- THANK YOU so much! Tell Wendy that Aiden is all set to play in the snow now! I really appreciate everything.

Also, Ashlyn did locks of love about 2 weeks ago. I will try to post pictures when I can get them on a cd.

Kristy & John said...

Erin - you are the best!! I am so blessed to have you as one of my best friends and to have you as my matron of honor. I'm not sure if I would have been able to keep it together that day if it wasn't for you. By the way, you look so beautiful in the pictures from the photographer!

T5M said...

Oh good - did he do some digital touch up - tell him to make me 50 pounds lighter please!