Thursday, September 14, 2006

Nothing is Sacred.

I know this is terribly wrong, but I'm doing it anyway.

This is an excerpt from an e-mail that Jermaine sent to his co-workers (who, by the way, have never seen him because they are all home-based and scattered all over the country). God help me!

Much to my chagrin (but to my wife's delight), I had to get a haircut in preparation for my TalentWave headshot (I also have a wedding to go to on Saturday). My plan to look like a full blown "mountain man" by December has been put on hold. But you can't keep a good man down, team! I vow to continue my quest to not shave or get a haircut until I am forced to do so by the local authorities because I am scaring the local children.

I love working from home.

Jermaine Moore
Head of Clinical Recruitment, Southwest

5 comments:

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

it's a shame you didn't get before and after shots!! i'll have to make sure i get a picture of you two this weekend at the wedding...i was just looking at your website and noticed that "last known picture" of you guys...it's been a while!

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

ps- noticed you added my mom to your list...if i can call your mom by her first name i think you can call my mom by her's! :-)

FloridaMom said...

Last night, after I left your home, I remembered thinking to myself that Jermaine looked exceptionally handsome.

Guess I won't be thinking that by Christmas!

Even thought beauty is only skin deep, I just can't come to terms with the "Mountain Man Look"!

Tia said...

Classic!

I love Jermaine :-)

barbarakuhn said...

I like my husband's look - bald. He never has a bad hair day. Me on the other hand.... Erin, I have many names you can pick any Barbara, Babs, Barb, Barbie, Mrs. K,Kuhn,Kuhns,Coon,Coons, Mama K, Nanny Babs, June (ask Seth,he's Eddie Haskell), & soon Grandma Wyld (after my Mom).