Monday, November 27, 2006

35 is the new 21

Happy Birthday to my zainy best friend Wendy! Thanks for all the smiles you have put on my face over the years - you're the best! I wish I knew how to e-mail myself the pictures from my phone so I could blog them (you're probably lucky I can't!). Oh we'd have pictures of you holding your "jugs" (of water, that is - in the grocery store) - and who can forget the picture of you walking around Target with your Starbucks cup holder attached to your hip, with your latte precariously dangling from your pants (or was it your thong?!)...

I'm so glad that you're in my life! I love you Sis!
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

FloridaMom said...

Happy Birthday, Wendy! Can't believe you are THAT old!

MaineMomKC5 said...

I'm so glad I can get rid of that itch collar now! It was so hard to eat with that thing on!! Plus the kids used me as some kind of game trying to throw things into it as I passed them.

I thought I could start a fashion trend with that, but I don't think Maine is ready for it yet.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. It's fun being crazy and every year I think maybe - just maybe - I'll grow up.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday wendy! i hope it was a good one.
maybe i'll pull out winchester's e-collar and start the trend down here in philly!
ps-i miss your blogs!!

Kristy & John said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!