Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

...so MUCH to be thankful for...where to begin? First Jesus and the gift of knowing my eternal destiny. My amazing family, our health, God's provision, our home....I could go on forever...I am truly overwhelmed with Thankfulness.

Last night we went to see Borat with Seth and Nancy....good times. I loved that stinkin' movie - if you haven't seen it, run, don't walk to your local theatre. I should probably warn you to take my endorsement with a grain of salt because I really don't get out much - I was cracking up at the previews as well...

Anyway, we're looking forward to an amazing day spent with family and friends and an amazing meal (thanks to Chef Sam Hayward).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hearing you laugh at the movie just made me laugh even harder! i'm so glad we had the chance to hang out while you were in town. i'm already looking forward to the next time!
hope you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving!!

MaineMomKC5 said...

I'm thankful for stretchy pants.

Where is your robe Ignacio?

It was...a stinky.