Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pray for Snow!

The boys executed their sales last week, I was so happy that the shopping phase was over, my husband was literally OBSESSED with buying the right snowmobile. At one point I looked squarely at him and said, "Jer, you've never even ridden a snowmobile before", his response: "Yes, but I know everything about them".

Meet the new additions to the family:




Today there was a message on the answering machine from my dear brother indicating that there was over a foot of snow is some little NH town and people were snowmobiling. I now see that the obsession didn't die with the purchase, it has just re-focused on finding snow and trails. Oh boy!

1 comment:

FloridaMom said...

Wow! They certainly look a lot diffrent then when we bought ours. Now they resemble something right out of Star Wars!

OK, so now its not about the HILL, it is all about the SNOW!