Sunday, February 04, 2007

3 Good Inches

I told you that I only needed 3 good inches ...SNOW..yes, I'm talking about snow...

Smiles all around...Wendy, Shaun, our neighbor Rick can't help but smile as they watch Avery chase after the three girls going full speed down the hill. Avery had fallen off the tube at the top of the hill....he never did catch up...


Here Amaya goes solo. Big smiles!
..Yes this is our yard - Ha...and I wanted a "level lot"!


Amelle enjoys a low-calorie, wintry treat (an icicle from the front steps). Look at those rosy cheeks! The sun was beaming down on us all day. Believe it or not, we were actually warm - by the end of the day, all of our hats were strewn across the yard!


Jermaine brings out "the cat" while Wendy does a "flyin' spread eagle" down the hill.


Yesterday was an awesome day; we spent the entire day outside playing in that little 3 inches of snow! Everybody was sledding (some with more finesse than others - shown above - I ended up with my pants full of snow on my maiden voyage). We had both snowmobiles and Avery's ATV in play. Six kids and four adults slept well last night.

Good times!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

FloridaMom said...

That is what it is all about. GOOD TIMES! Save some of that snow for this coming weekend. I want to try conquering "the hill".

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

looks like a blast! i remember denise and i used to try to make a hill to sled down when we were little :-) we were never very successful!

TheKeyRing said...

Erin -- right about now I have snow envy. All we have is the bitter cold and the kids can't wait for snow. I don't think we have accumulated even an inch so far this winter. Looks like you guys had a great time.

MaineMomKC5 said...

Hey - that "flying eagle" got me a gold in the '84 winter Olympics!

T5M said...

It looked like you were doing pilates - work those abs sistah!