Thursday, July 12, 2007

Working From Home

Yesterday I had an atypically long day at work and arrived home after the kids were asleep so today I thought that I'd work from "home". Early in the day it looked like I was going to be on teleconferences for most of the day, and at the last minute I had a couple of calls fall off my calendar which opened up a nice 3 hour window in the middle of the day. It was so beautiful out that I thought I'd take the kids to the beach, where I could use my broadband connection and work from the beach while the kids played.

Our mission was successful, we were only there for an hour, and I didn't miss a beat at work. I think we all returned home a little more refreshed (I'm hoping my pink arms fade by tomorrow!). Here's the view from my "office window" today:



The kids actually played well together, I didn't hear one peep out of them (except for random giggles) the entire time:



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristy & John said...

Jealous!

T5M said...

...you wouldn't have been jealous of the day before (I walked in the house at 10pm)

Florida/MaineMom said...

Just to let you know I have been reading your blogs. I had no comment on Dirt!

Kids looked like they really were enjoying themselves. Isn't technology wonderful!