Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Horn Tootin'

I feel funny about posting this, but I've said before, the blog is my diary, and quite frankly I'm kind of excited about this and it feels odd not to put it "in my diary". The problem is, whenever I post about something good that happens to me, I end up feeling like I'm "tooting my own horn". For some reason it's easier for me to bare my soul, than to share good news. So I apologize in advance if this comes off that I'm being boastful, but....here's my exciting news...yesterday I got my annual review and my boss promoted me! Wahooo! I'm so excited! There, I said it.

7 comments:

KC5 said...

Toot it Sis! You deserve it. I am proud of you! Can you hire me please?

Kristy & John said...

Congratulations!! I am sure it is a promotion well deserved!!

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

congratulations!!

The Gawel's said...

Well deserved, I'm sure!!

Congratulations!

T5M said...

Jones - what are you doing up at 5am?!?!?

The Gawel's said...

I was wondering the same thing the other day! Are you practicing for mommy-hood?

MOM said...

Toot, toot and toot some more! Your success only comes by hard work and dedication!