Sunday, September 30, 2007

What Goes Up, Must Come Down!

Today we enjoyed the beautiful fall weather by taking a nice family hike up Mount Agamenticus (Mount A). Grandma and Papa Gordo joined us, it was a great time. It couldn't have been better hiking weather, it was really perfect. One of the neat things about Mount A is that from the top, you can see the ocean in the distance (that blue stuff behind the trees). When we reached to top of the mountain, grandma and kids endulged me for yet another picture, but as they say, what goes up, must come down:




Good times!

Yes, you may've noticed that I sat back and clicked pictures while this event unfolded before my eyes (without offering to help). That is where the conflict in my roles (concerned mother vs. amateur photographer) comes in to play - in this case photographer won.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

MOM said...

Just call me Miss Graceful....that camera is a dangerous contraption!
At least I didn't fall going down the mountain!

T5M said...

I didn't actually fall, it was a graceful split! I was actualy showing Amelle how to do a forward split down a mountain. She may have to do one of those in gymnastics one day, and I thought, who better to teach her than her own mother.

btw, I blame the kids for your fall - particuarly Avery.

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

grandmas are the best! between your mom and sylvia, your kids hit the jackpot! :-D

Kristy & John said...

That's too funny! I like how Amaya is standing there like trying to get in on the fun!

BTW, sorry I haven't commented too much on anyone's blogs, lately I have only had time to just glance at them and basically speed read them! I never thought my life would start to be this busy - and we don't even have kids yet!!!!

T5M said...

yeah, the next picture if of Amaya getting on her back while she's down. The picture after that is of Amelle hopping on...