Sunday, October 07, 2007

Through Audra's Lens

Audra is so beautiful and talented! She took some shots of the kids last night - it was funny for me to be the bystander while someone else took the pictures. Although I'm using the term "bystander" loosely - I did help chase 3 kids around the beach for an hour and carefully implemented a performance management strategy mixed with equal parts of threats and bribes to achieve some salvagable shots.


Yikes, Amaya was past her time limit (which was only about 10 minutes)



My job became occupying Amaya while Audra shot the older two.



As long as her picture was being taken, Amaya felt included, so I took some random shots of her using my less superior camera (Audra's camera is definitely a two-hander, mine slips into the pocket of my jeans)



Just boatin' around. Anything to keep her happy!


Audra said that she'd have a couple posted within the next couple days, you can check her blog...

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

KC5 said...

That Audra is alright! I am anxious to see the pictures.

The Gawel's said...

I just checked out Audra's web site. You might want to lock Amelle up some where--she is gorgeous.All of the kids look like they could be models in a magazine!

Kristy & John said...

Wow - she is awesome!!!!

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

funny...i was just looking at her site the other day thinking to myself "erin should get some pictures of her kids taken with her" :-) she can totally use those for publicity for her business. always thought your kids would make the perfect gapkids models...maybe it's not too late!

T5M said...

...it's crazy how our kids look nothing alike. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

Audra said...

Erin! I am so glad you loved the pictures! I published the entire album last evening. Your kids totally rock and despite the fact that they told me they didn't like their picture taken I think the running up and down the beach helped! Thank you for being patient and fun on Saturday while I tried to capture a moment of your kids lives!

MaineMomKC5 said...

Yes, it's easy to get great shots when you have beautiful children!

I told you long ago to get the kids into modeling. Oh, how you could be sitting at home, spending the modeling money. Just bathtubs filled with money!

T5M said...

Audra has posted the rest of the pics on her blog if anyone is interested in seeing them...

Florida/MaineMom said...

Amaya really, really looks like Sylvia in some of those shots...however, not the onces with one eye shut!

The pictures are just beautiful!

barbarakuhn said...

I checked out the blog, totally amazing! But, I have to ask your comment about 4 points, did you mean the ice cream was 4 Weight Watcher points? How's it going?