Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gettin' Our Praise On...

It has been snowing since I woke up this morning at 4:40am (thanks Amaya). In the throws of a major Nor’easter, we didn’t leave the house today – no church. However, I would like to submit that we didn’t miss an opportunity for some serious praise and worship. This morning, the Holy Spirit was overflowing out of our kitchen as Jermaine and I entertained the kids with our singing and dancing praises to the Lord, thanks to the amazingly gifted Fred Hammond.

Lord, your grace…
Covering me like a soft summer shower - raining down on me
Goodness & mercy
Loving me daily
Forgiving me freely

As I look back over all the years that I made it through
I can’t imagine where I’d be now if it wasn’t for you
How your favor rests upon me I can never explain
But I’m so glad that I am saved!


Yahoo! God is so awesome!

3 comments:

Seth said...

Preach it sister, I don't know what it is about snow that puts me in such a worshipful mood!

"The heavens are telling of the glory of God; and their expanse is declaring the work of His hands."

Hallowed be His name.

sb

Ps- Tell Dirt that I will call him this week.

T5M said...

...It's so awesome to be His!

Happy belated birthday - hey maybe it's not the snow, maybe it's your dementia kickin' in old man!

It's good to see that you made a blog debut - you and Dirt within the same month - I'm impressed!

I won't tell Dirt, but he'll see your comment, as he is religious about reading my blog. Of the 10,000+ hits, Dirt accounts for about 9,000 of them.

Hope we get to see you guys soon, we miss you guys!!!

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

you'll have to post some pictures of the white stuff! :-D