Saturday, December 22, 2007

The White Stuff

It's been a long time, but I think we'll finally be having a white Christmas. In fact, we're actually having a white December. I think we've had four separate snow storms so far this month, I have honestly lost count. It has been incredible!

This photo was taken last week during a Nor'easter...


This one was taken today (Amelle is a true Mainer - no jacket - and yes, it is cold out today)


Notice the mailbox:


Entry is not possible via the front door. Stairs? What stairs?


I didn't realize that there hadn't been any snow in PA until I spoke to Sylvia this week - who knew that this was "a Maine thing"?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

we HAD snow up here in NY last night...most of it disappeared with the rain overnight :-(
when are you heading down to PA? hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

MOM said...

I saw a man on Friday with shorts on shoveling his roof. Only in Maine!