Thursday, February 28, 2008

Clinical Trial THIS:

Audra has been sick with the flu for a few days and while IMing this morning, I made her "LOL". When I told her to conserve her energy, she replied that "laughter is the best medicine". Then I thought about it and came up with a few more things that I think are the good medicine:

1. Fresh Air

2. Rest

3. Laughter (per Audra)

4. Love (per Audra, but I agree)

5. Prayer

6. Crackers/Soup/Gingerale (if I have to, I'll spread these out over 6, 7, & 8)

7.

8.

9.

10.


I'm looking for your input on 7-10....

13 comments:

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

the sun and warm weather!

T5M said...

Oooh, good one! I'll add that as #7

Hey, this is like Family Feud! Survey says "YES!"

MaineMomKC5 said...

Is #2 the same as sleep? Does rest mean just closing your eyes for a few minutes? Because I say SLEEP is good medicine.

BTW, I love Family Feud.

T5M said...

X

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

i love the feud as well! seth and i watch it often and he would clean up if we ever got to play!

The Gawel's said...

A great husband who comes home early and entertains the kids all day and night while you sleep!

MOM said...

A day at the spa! However, wait one or two days so you don't vomit on the message table!

Kristy & John said...

Sea-Bands!

MaineMomKC5 said...

CHOCOLATE!!!

T5M said...

X X

(I just wanted to do that)

MaineMomKC5 said...

What does that mean? Is that like double hugs or something?

T5M said...

No, it's the X sign when you get something wrong on Family Feud!

Oiy! Get some sleep!

...maybe you should switch from HGTV to the game show network!

MaineMomKC5 said...

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Got it and love it. So I have two strikes, is that what you are telling me?

I remember years ago this girl on my bus was saying how her and her family went on the Feud and the host (original guy, can't remember his name)kissed them and had vaseline on his lips.

How weird was it that he used to kiss the ladies?