Saturday, February 16, 2008

Seventh Heaven

Yesterday Amelle turned seven and we celebrated with a Hanna Montana Pajama Party from 6:30 -8:30. Everyone wore their pajamas and Amelle was in heaven running around and screaming with all of her cousins (except Beckett, who was screaming at home with his feeding system [aka: his Mother])


They may've looked pretty in the dining room, but watching me try to shove twelve of these over-sized balloons into the mini-van was not pretty, in fact, I was so pathetic that 2 separate good samaritans from the Shaws parking lot came over and helped me.


Ice-cream cake! Yummmmmm!


Amelle opens gifts with the help of her two oldest cousins


Every year since the time she was born Amelle has gotten flowers for her birthday. I wonder if that has something to do with it being the day after Valentines day - flowers just seem to be on my mind. This year I found some mini-roses, they were so cute...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

happy birthday amelle!! sounds like a fun time.
the pictures look great, erin.
it feels like yesterday that i was seeing pictures of her sick at her 1st birthday...right after we met. time really does fly!

MaineMomKC5 said...

I'm bummed we couldn't make it - being the Dairy Queen makes it tough to venture out right now. It'll be nice when we get on a schedule. I'll make it up to Amelle - she can spend some time with Beckett and I and ask all the questions her little heart desires.

I can't believe she's 7!!! Happy Birthday Amelle!

-Love Auntie Wendy

The Gawel's said...

Happy Birthday Amelle! The time has flown by, I can't believe you are 7. We hope your day was extra special.

The Gawel's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Gawel's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristy & John said...

Happy Birthday Amelle!!

MOM said...

Happy, happy Birthday, Amelle! It seems like just yesterday that I saw you right after you were born. You were beautiful then and even more beautiful now. We will celebrate your 1/2 birthday in August when I'm in Maine.
Love, Grandma