Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Miss Spring

I have a sneaking suspicion that Pennsylvania is having Spring while Maine is still having snow & ice. There aren't many times when I long to be back in PA (except for visiting my friends & family), but SPRING is one season I really do miss.

Seriously, Maine could learn a little something about Spring from Pennsylvania. In Maine, Spring is only about a week long.

Audra took this great picture of some tulips (grown elsewhere and imported to Maine, I'm sure!). I don't think we'll see them start to break ground here for a while, I still have a huge snowbank in my front yard! :-(


5 comments:

TheKeyRing said...

Erin, my tulips are starting to poke through the ground in front of the house. We've had a couple of days where we've been able to get out and let Emme ride her trike, but nothing quite spectacular, yet.

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

my tulip stump has popped out of the ground a little bit more and the leaves are starting to spread open. i'll have to take a picture for ya :-) oh yeah, it's no longer brown either...that must have been from the altered pH or something...male dogs!

K-Sea said...

It's snowing!

T5M said...

BLASTED!

MaineMomKC5 said...

stop yer cavetching!