Friday, April 25, 2008

Breakfast with Maya

This morning Maya and I shared a semi-quiet breakfast: Cinnamon Toast Crunch - yum! I thought that she looked kinda cute - I'm not sure if it was the the bib with no shirt look, her bed-head, or the way she methodically put each square of cereal on the spoon, or a combination of all those things, but it moved me to snap some pics. I particuarly like the shot in the lower left corner where she tries to eat with a spoon while drinking through the straw of her cereal bowl (future multi-tasker)


(notice I'm back to Picassa)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

MOM said...

She is just at that age when everything she does is so cute. Love it that she is not posing for your pictures. That slanted smile is nowhere in those pictures.

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

very cute!
i do like the collage feature in picasa.

Audra said...

why are you back to picassa?? Don't give up so quickly Are you reading yourbook? Are you using photoshop?

T5M said...

Photoshop is scary. I will try it again when I have time. But with Picassa, I can do 100 pictures in the time I can do 1 in PS. I'm not joking - that's very literal.

MaineMomKC5 said...

I don't think I've ever seen a bib on Amaya!

barbarakuhn said...

Adorable. I think I need to get a bowl like that.