Saturday, April 26, 2008

Canobie Lake Park...In 4 Pictures

Its not easy to capture a days worth of fun in four pictures, but here goes:


Will and Maya ...big swingin' fun!


Grandma, Amelle, & Joelle are in the thrill seat on the Skater ride.


Mina monkeying around.


Avery takes a moment prior to the Rocket Launcher blast.

Also, because I'm an overachiever, I managed to include a shot of each of 6 children and 1 grandmother in the four pics (in case you weren't counting). Good times! Early bedtime for parents, grandma, and kids tonight!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MOM said...

Lots of fun. I'm still tired today!

MaineMomKC5 said...

Next picture post better not feature that beautiful one of me! Remember, I had the chance to delete it while you were riding the wooden coaster of death but chose to take the higher road.

T5M said...

Ok Luann.