Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Observations from the Field

  • When was the last time you got "budged"? Budged is the elementary school term for cutting in line by force. This morning I budged Audra in the Dunkin Donuts line. The kids have brought this term back into my vocabulary. I love it!

  • I'm almost finished reading Obama's autobiography. I know it is taking FOREVER. I didn't enjoy the first part (Chicago grassroots politics & J Wright sermons), but I love the second part of the book (trip to Kenya). It has almost reignited my desire to adopt an African child (which I have been fending off for several months now).

  • Jerms is hate-able because he is so damn unpretentious. Audra and I just figured him out. (she's having lunch in my office as I type).

  • Shaun is a camera-hater and does not deserve his Nikon, nor his fancy lens. He is obviously afraid to go head to head in a board game battle and does not want us to have our cameras on hand to prove his gaming inadequacy. Hater! First Walmart, now cameras!

  • I don't separate my laundry, I just wait until things get ruined and try to fix them. Audra thinks that this makes me "complex". I think it makes me "lazy".

Dirt cannot understand why any man would want a girl friend. I guess I have scarred him.

  • For the record, there is no such thing as designated gifts for MONTH anniversaries.
  • I believe that blogger will come up to speed with the other blogging sites. Yes Haters! I'm not switching! (even though I can't fix these damn bulletpoints - its called LOYALTY people!)

  • Oh...the shots are from my office - I just took them (see Audra eating at my desk?) and they suck. Audra is refusing to teach me how to work my camera until I read the manual.

4 comments:

Audra said...

We are so in love I am surprised I am not celebrating the week anniversaries!

i am trying to enjoy it - i hear when you are married all that stuff disappears.

And I am not kidding about the camera book... read it or we are not camera friends!

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

i'm jealous! it could be rain hellfire and brimstone outside and i wouldn't have a clue!

K-Sea said...

Wal Mart sucks

Kristy & John said...

Is that clock wrong on the building across the street or are you starting to eat lunch "extra" early these days?
Audra, it does somewhat disappear when you get married almost instantly - but the intention is still there, you just have to put post-it reminders everywhere!! I still get what I want (hee hee!!)