- When was the last time you got "budged"? Budged is the elementary school term for cutting in line by force. This morning I budged Audra in the Dunkin Donuts line. The kids have brought this term back into my vocabulary. I love it!
- I'm almost finished reading Obama's autobiography. I know it is taking FOREVER. I didn't enjoy the first part (Chicago grassroots politics & J Wright sermons), but I love the second part of the book (trip to Kenya). It has almost reignited my desire to adopt an African child (which I have been fending off for several months now).
- Jerms is hate-able because he is so damn unpretentious. Audra and I just figured him out. (she's having lunch in my office as I type).
- Shaun is a camera-hater and does not deserve his Nikon, nor his fancy lens. He is obviously afraid to go head to head in a board game battle and does not want us to have our cameras on hand to prove his gaming inadequacy. Hater! First Walmart, now cameras!
- I don't separate my laundry, I just wait until things get ruined and try to fix them. Audra thinks that this makes me "complex". I think it makes me "lazy".
Dirt cannot understand why any man would want a girl friend. I guess I have scarred him.
- For the record, there is no such thing as designated gifts for MONTH anniversaries.
- I believe that blogger will come up to speed with the other blogging sites. Yes Haters! I'm not switching! (even though I can't fix these damn bulletpoints - its called LOYALTY people!)
- Oh...the shots are from my office - I just took them (see Audra eating at my desk?) and they suck. Audra is refusing to teach me how to work my camera until I read the manual.