Monday, June 30, 2008

Last but not least...

Amelle was over my shoulder yesterday as I scrolled through my blog. "Where's the pictures of me?" she asked. I looked over and noticed her expression. "Mom, you didn't take my picture today". She gazed at me. She was hurt.

Amelle is so used to being the star of my photography experiments. Poor thing. I didn't realize that not asking her to "hold still" or "stand here and look over my shoulder" would be so impactful.

I responded the way that any guilty mother would, "let's go shoot some of you right now!"

The problem: her hair was a mess.
The solution: my hat.



Blurry, I know. I think I might have a beginning case of Parkinsons. I can't hold still. But they're post-worthy anyway, just cause they're of my girl (SOOC).

2 comments:

MOM said...

Wanting to be photographed shows self-confidence in herself and the way she looks. That is a good thing!

Marina said...

Yo dog what up up