Sunday, July 20, 2008

What I learned...

This post should technically be on my Darkroom blog, but I've been cooped up in a classroom for two full days and I'm feeling a bit lawless right now. Plus, if I'm honest, I am just a little bit proud of my newly acquired PS skills and wanted to share my masterpieces with the world (aka: the four people who read this blog).

Queue drum roll please....


Tah Dah!!!

And because Photoshop is all about subtlety (per my instructor)...

You may not notice anything, but she will! :-)


Gotta love this one, very dollar-billish, don't you think?

Yay me! I actually did something in Photoshop all by myself. Huge accomplishment here people. HUGE.

How these skills will benefit any of us, is still unknown.

8 comments:

Grandma said...

Holy Mackeral....and this time there are no fish involved! Just something fishy. You now have a dangerous weapon to go along with your sinister mind!

~Seth & Nancy~ said...

that first picture of jermaine really freaked me out! aside from the eye on avery's head, it's a nice shot.
you'll have to show me some of your new found skills when we come up!

Wendy said...

What? Nothing looks different to me - what am I missing here??!!

Oh...forget it. I noticed you shrank your mother's head.

T5M said...

Dear Grandma,
Who are you? If you are my mother, you sure do have a lot of screen names and I truly cannot keep up with your secret identity. I implore you to add a photo to your login so that we'll know your true identity when you comment on our blogs. It doesn't have to be a picture of you, it can be a flower or something else, we just need an identifying mark, unless of course, you're trying to remain anonymous.

..and might I add (if you are my real mother), the photo of you that is posted in this blog, might be a good choice, as every single (shall we say, "laugh line" has been erased from your youthful face, making you the new Dick Clark).

MaineMom said...

Oh, yes, she does look youthful.

Oh the power!!

T5M said...

That picture of you is LOVELY! I need to photoshop that!

The Gawel's said...

Freaky!! Maybe on the darkroom blog you can share some of the secrets. The picture of Avery is really cool!

T5M said...

Do you think the 3rd eye should have an eyebrow?