Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Decisions...decisions....

Would you rather be rich, famous, or powerful?

You can be famous without being rich (Screech, Toni Braxton) you can be powerful without being rich (judges – though the definition of rich might be subjective because judges are paid well), you can be powerful and rich without being famous (I can’t give any examples because the examples aren’t famous enough for me to know about).

Anyway, I think I’d want to be rich. Being famous would be annoying to me...cause my main focus each day is to be left alone. Being powerful would require way too much self-control. Being rich would be good though. In addition to having lots of freedom, you could give so much away and the well would never run dry. I’m obviously not talking million dollar rich, I’m talking zillion dollar rich.

So tell me, which would you rather be and what is the rationale behind your answer?

4 comments:

MaineMom said...

Well, my dear, as I like to say, I wish I were born rich instead of devastatingly gorgeous. Ah..it's my curse!!

Grandma said...

Rich all the way! Famous is not much fun. When you are rich, you can be powerful. Money talks!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i don't think i'd want any of them! they all come along with added responsibility...i'd much rather live simply!

T5M said...

Nancy, I must confeess...that answer makes me hate you a little bit.

:-)