Sunday, August 31, 2008

Crossing Paths

On any given weekend day a call will be made from me to Wendy, or Wendy to me that goes something like this:

"What are you guys up to today?"
"I dunno"
"Wanna cross paths at some point?"
"Sure"

Today we crossed paths at Fort Foster.


"Crossing paths' often turns into something fun and memorable, especially with 7 kids.

Often times 'crossing paths' turns into something that involves water...



Or sand.
Or crabs (the boys are on the dock in the distance catching crabs with the older kids)




...and smiles/giggles/full blown belly laughter...
.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love my family, and I think its awesome that we can make an ordinary day into an exceptionally great day, just by 'crossing paths'.

...and at the end of the day, we can all eat out of the same bowl (even one that Maya has dragged her hair through and perhaps spit food back into).
.
That's a lot of love.

4 comments:

K-Sea said...

perfect day

MaineMom said...

(tear rolling down cheek)

Beautiful...

Except the Amaya hairs in my food.

Grandma said...

I am very fortunate to have a loving family. Would have loved to join you except I was away crossing paths with the PGA!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

looks like fun!
beckett's getting so big!