Tuesday, September 02, 2008

DEE-scusting!

Amelle has developed some very distinct facial expressions recently. I think this might have flown through my DNA, from my dad.

This is "what the heck?"


This is "ewww...that's dee-scusting!"


This one is "Gross! ..but also, check out my press on nails"



This one is "I'm beyond disgusted" (she doesn't actually say that, she just thinks it). She doesn't usually say anything when she's this disgusted, in fear that she'll open her mouth to speak and vomit will come out.


Phew...she's still cute. I was beginning to wonder.


5 comments:

MaineMom said...

Phew...me too!

P.S. Avery's Tempur-Pedic pillow is here. Shaun said, "I like your pillow, Avery." To which he proudly exclaimed, "Thanks...it's a Tempur-Pedic."

T5M said...

He is missing his pillow very much.

If he had his way, he'd have the full tempur-pedic mattress.

Ain't happenin'

Aaron said...

Erin,

You contacted me through my blog...via Nancy Beardsley. I have no way of contacting you to reply to your questions. Shoot me an e-mail. biggoalie31 AT hot mail DOT com

Grandma said...

Wow, Amelle's expression is your father in that picture. She is sooooo you!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

you really captured her in those shots! love the pictures of your dad too :-)