Saturday, September 27, 2008

Let it snow..let it snow...let it...

snow...

Looks like fun doesn't it?
Let's take a closer look, shall we?



Yes, it is the powdery stuff.



Trying to build a snowman...



This is what I call "childhood substance abuse".



With Avery, it was Eucerin Cream on my walls, with Amelle it was pink glitter all over her body and my bathroom...Amaya's substance of choice is apparently powder...in my bed.


Sheets = washing machine
Perpetrator = tub
Here's the mug shot.


Awww...the powder almost looks like snow next to the snowmen, doesn't it?
.
What is that you say? Aren't I a little old for snowman sheets? No, I am not. They're manufactured in King size, which tells me that they are made for adults like myself, who are in touch with their youthful side.
.


Isn't it a little early for flannel snowman sheets? Yes, you got me it is. But it is Maine, it's cold here. Don't judge me.

5 comments:

MaineMom said...

Too funny! Love the mug shot!!

I'm putting on our flannel this weekend (however, they sans snow people).

lmerie said...

Hello! I came across your site from this is reverb . . .

Too sweet! and I am sure she had fun - and aren't flannel sheets great.

Grandma said...

Couple the powder with the vasoline and Amaya could have made a cake!

I just love the pictures. She has mischief written all over her!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i was just gonna say "it's a moore thing"! classic! probably easier (and less costly) clean up than the vaseline right?

T5M said...

oohhh...I forgot about the vaseline. Yeah, that was a total nightmare!

Thanks Nancy!