Thursday, September 11, 2008

Seven

I was just catching up on blogs that I like to lurk (like reverb) and I see that I missed an opportunity to post on the concept of "SEVEN" yesterday. In the spirit of participation (rather than obedience), I'm going to post today. The instructions are:

Post your own blog today having something to do with the SEVENs theme and input your information into the Mister Linky's box below...c'mon. It'll be fun.

SEVEN:

Seven is the number of grandchildren my mother has:

1.


2 & 3.
4. 5. 6.7.

(Two is the number of kids she has. ...But that's a topic for another blog post...probably one on fertility or family planning)

5 comments:

K-Sea said...

I dont get what I am supposed to do

MaineMom said...

I think you are suppose to say what you have seven of...

Hmm..

Maybe we should have another kid so we can be the Casey 7?

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

LOVE that last picture of beckett! so cute

T5M said...

Wendy took that last picture. She totally photoshopped the whole thing, that kid is actually a monster.

Ha ha!

Yeah, the Casey 7 - including Jack (your black child)

Grandma said...

Hey, you took the words right out of my "seven" the first thing that comes to my mind are my seven wonderful grandchildren. I am sooo blessed!