Thursday, October 02, 2008

...and my vote goes to...

[drumroll please]



Avery.

It really does. Bi-racial is in this year.

Did I mention that Avery ran for 4th grade student council and won? [congratulations Avery!]

But anyway, I've decided to give my vote to Avery.



As it turns out, we have exactly the same view on politics this year. When I told him that I was going to allow him to choose who I would vote for, he thought for a minute and said:



"McCain is a good one, but it would be pretty cool to have the first black president."

7 comments:

MaineMom said...

Congrats to Avery! Perhaps someday he'll be the second bi-racial POTUS!!

Audra said...

good job - lets talk about that white balance shall we

T5M said...

Yes, please ....I need to wear sunglasses when I look at these pictures, and then in others, the white looks blue.

It stinks to I suck so bad.


...or does it suck to stink so bad? Hmmmm?

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

what's with the flag on the ground?! my grandfather would be irrate!!

MaineMom said...

I just noticed that...it looks like he's stomping on the flag. EEK!!

Grandma said...

My vote is for Avery, too! Congrats to you, Avery!

Yah, before he becomes president he has to be taught that it is a no,no, to let the flag touch the ground!

T5M said...

I guess you have a different perspective when your ancestors have been enslaved....

Plus, haven't you heard, "it's patriotic to pay taxes" (J. Biden). In which case, we're very patriotic.