Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Make Art Not War

I don't know what the heck that title really means

except for that for a brief moment in time


there was true joy and collaboration amongst three children


all because of one simple thing: ART.


...and if some paint and paper plates can cause three kids to live in harmony, why can't this principle be applied to the rest of the world?
.
I know, that is truly one of the stupidest things I've ever said (and believe me, I've said a LOT of stupid things).
.
But I'm leaving it. ..Cause honestly I don't have anything else to say about these pictures.
.
And you know what they say...
.
....it's better to say something stupid, than to not say anything at all.

4 comments:

Audra said...

great new header!!

T5M said...

Thanks...nothing says fall in Maine like muddy boots.

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

cute! looks like fun.

Grandma said...

"it's better to say something stupid, than to not say anything at all." Eek, let me think about that!