1. What's the one (not so obvious) thing, you know for sure is in your kitchen junk drawer?
2. What's the right number of presents for a kid to have under the tree?
3. Who do you like better, Run or DMC?
4. Why do e-cards stink so bad? The sentiment is there, and some of them are really cute....but something about receiving one leaves me feeling empty. Am I alone here?
5. (For church goers) When you're in church, and the pastor tells you to turn to a passage, do you secretly race the people around you to get to the page first, as sort of a silent sign of your bible prowess? 'cause I sure don't, I was just wondering if you did.
Alternate #5 (for the non-church goers): What do you think hell is going to feel like? No, no, I'm just kidding. Here's my real question: Do the elves at Santa's workshop make electronics and technology gifts, like ipods and laptops, or do they only make simplistic toys like dolls and trains?