Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wheek One: Wheels

Last week (during a period of heightened delirium due to 15 hour work days), Audra asked me if I wanted to participate in a photo challenge, and I agreed (speaks to the degree of my delirium).

Week One's challenge was to take 10 photographs of "wheels". I have already failed, because I only have 9 photos. Let me set the stage for you: the deadline is today, I missed daylight, and had to go dig some wheels out of the toybox. Now that your expectations are level set, here they are (and please know that I am not proud of any of these).

...in alphabetical order:



Amaya's Wheels

Florescent Wheels


Glass Wheel


Keepin' it Wheel


Lego of my Wheel


Ocean Wheel


Playing Wheels


Square Wheel



Used Wheels



So...which one do you like best?





Side Note: I just re-read the instructions and have come to realize that I have failed this assignment on several levels:
This week's assignment is wheels - the kind that get you from one place to another!. From fire trucks to tractors to mustangs - pick one vehicle and show your best 10 images or pick 10 vehicles and show me your shots... its up to you how you do it but submit 10 images. All images must be posted on your blog Wednesday January 28th by 10AM <-- Not 10PM

9 comments:

Amy said...

I don't think you have anything to be ashamed of with these picture. I like the first one. :)

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Great shots. I, myself have trouble following directions exactly.

E-Rod said...

I was supposed to be part of the wheel assignment too, but I failed miserably because I didn't get any shots. You however, did a fabulous job! I love these. I think my favorite one is the used wheels. Very clever! I love them.

Audra said...

Erin we failed you (E-rod and I) but we are on it for next week!

T5M said...

I love that I won this week's challenge by default! That's the best news I've had all day.

Winning by default is still winning!

...though my victory will be short lived...

Denise said...

i like the one with the lighthouse in the picture best.

Denise said...

oops...i just realized that denise is signed in...it's nancy :-)

Grandma said...

"Used wheels" is my pick!

MaineMom said...

I "wheel-ly" like all of them.