Saturday, January 31, 2009

WILL.I.AM

Today we checked out Will, who was playing in the local rec basketball league.


...or more like, Will checked us out...

from the moment we showed up, he couldn't take his eyes off the kids

He was even checking "Auntie Camera" out, which is very rare, he normally refuses to look in my direction when I'm "armed" (which is almost always)

I couldn't help but notice that he was looking longingly into the bleachers almost the entire time...
that is, ALMOST, the entire time:

The boy put his game face on during the moment of truth and shot this ball with every ounce of heart, soul, mind, body, and strength...

...and sunk it!

...oh, and it's just a little nostalgic that he's on the orange team...

8 comments:

MaineMom said...

He definitely had bleacher envy. He's more about being with the "gang" rather than learning a new sport.

Grandma said...

"Bleacher envy", that's funny. Congrats to Will for getting the basket. The only male that can multi-task!

The Grahams said...

Woohoo! Go Will!

On another note, I see I have to go to the Moores blog to read about the Casey family, since the Caseys seem to have forgotten about their blog....

MaineMom said...

Dear Mrs. Graham,

Your blog hardly gets updated and I have to go to FB to read the updates on my niece!

So there!

Love,

Your Sis

T5M said...

oooh...I love all the infighting! Keep it up Jill! ...someone else needs to stand up for the cause of blog-updating!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Great pictures. Looks like the little guy was having a hard time deciding where he wanted to be in that gym. I'm sure that sinking a basket in the end helped to make that decision.

Carole Turner said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours is great!!

So, are you adopting from Ethiopia? How many children do you have already?

Abel is doing great. We have only been home for two days so it's all still new to us but so far so good :-)

MaineMom said...

Oh sure, why don't you get on Jill's case for her lack of blog updates? Sure, she's been on a little "run" with it, but she ain't no blogging fool like yourself.