Monday, February 09, 2009

Basketball

I know that this is my 2nd basketball post in the last two weeks, but this blog is about my life and basketball is my life.
Not really, but it feels like it. Basketball is an everyday term in our house.

Basketball drives my schedule and dictates what time I need to leave work at night.

Avery has practice and games several days a week. Dirt plays twice a week and runs the church basketball league once a week.

Um, did anyone notice that these indoor gym shots aren't blurry? I finally figured it out! Low F Stop (1.8), High ISO (1600+), shooting on aperture priority. Yeah, they're grainy, but I'm taking that over the blur.
Oh, and did anyone notice the 23 inch rat's tail on Blue #25? ...more to come on that...

4 comments:

Grandma said...

So Avery needs a sweatband. He plays his heart out while the others seem to be standing around. Way to go, Avery!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

thanks for the pointers!! i don't think they look grainy at all...and even if they did, it sure beats blurriness!

The Grahams said...

OOh, you have me intrigued about this rat tail!!

The Grahams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.