Thursday, February 19, 2009

Uncle Dirt Love

I'll admit it. I have nothing to say right now and the only reason I'm blogging is to get further away from those rotten RED pictures.

However, can I just pause and love these pictures for a minute?



Dirt is a baby-lover. You may not know this about him, but he loves the babies. Yeah he does. He talks to them like they understand...even when they're only weeks old! Yeah, it's true. You'd think they were old friends the way he talks to them. And he especially loves to gobble their little necks.




...and the babies love this move! They always come back for more.

8 comments:

Grandma said...

Really cute pictures!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

so...can we use our baby to bribe him to get you guys to drive further out to visit us? :-) the other day i was thinking of how he called avery "big boy" and amelle "little girl" when they were younger...so sweet :-)

Trish said...

hey...how do i get in on the photo challenge?? can i? not that i believe for a moment that i am worthy. i just want homework--and to learn more. my friend and partner in crime, maryann, wants to do it, too. can we? can we? (pathetic)

Erin @ T5M said...

Hey Trish! Yes, of course! ...from Audra, here is this week's challenge: Shoot something green - and bonus points if you can find any blessed green plant life growing out of the ground!
2-6 images on the blog wednesday.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Very cute! Gotta love a man who loves babies!

The Graham Fam said...

So cute! Alice was loving him last weekend.

MaineMom said...

Who is that ADORABLE baby he is holding?? My God, he is just precious. I mean, I don't think I've ever seen such a handsome baby. Wow!

Erin @ T5M said...

Hi Mainemom,
His name is Beckett and he belongs to my brother, he was a test tube baby...grew in a lab environment, we never did find out who the mother (egg donor) was...a shame really, because he's so darn cute (and has a yummy neck).