Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dare to go Bare

Tomorrow is April 16th - bare foot day. Raise awareness for the world of people who live their lives without shoes.



I personally want to love TOMS shoes, but I struggle with thinking that they look like slippers. My goal is to one day overcome my fear of expensive-slipper-itis and just buy myself a pair. People who wear them, love them. PLUS, if you buy a pair, they donate a pair to someone who has no shoes. I love them so much for that. So much it hurts.

2 comments:

Carole Turner said...

I really love mine. They are ugly in a Rock and Roll Crocks kinda way, ya dig?

I will be bare footed tomorrow. Dean said "what's new?" when I told him :-)

Erin @ T5M said...

I'm not doing very well with this, I just bought two pairs of shoes for myself this morning.