Tuesday, April 28, 2009

...still processing...

I'm in a weird space right now. (I know, what else is new?).


I feel kind of like a slow computer...the hourglass is up on the screen and I'm still processing the trip.



I don't really even know what it means to process a trip, I guess it's just that I am not back to normal yet...and I don't just mean jet lag. I took in so much while I was away, I just need to make sense of it all and figure out what I'm going to do about it.


So today, I'll leave you with pictures of my Ethiopian Princesses! Amaya LOVES her princess dress (and necklace - thank you Carole Turner!). Amelle has been using her scarf as a baby carrier.

It's all good. Glad I still have a few days before I go back to work!

6 comments:

MaineMom said...

All I can say to that is, AMEN SISTAH!

K-Sea said...

I am in shock about your temperature widget on your blog reading 92!!

Jillian and Crew said...

3 months home, still processing, stil asking God where we fit in...so much need...

Grandma said...

You have seen a lot.....things that you have never seen before. Give your mind and your body all the time it needs to process.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

I think what you're feeling is quite common after all you've experienced and seen. Your girls are lovely.

Carole Turner said...

It's so weird. Three months now and I realize I will have moments or weeks even of normal but I am really changed forever.