Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ever Feel Like This?

I have. In fact, for the last month I've felt like this.

But I'm back!

Yep. That's right. Today the fog lifted. I can't explain it, all I can say is that I was driving to work and I noticed it was gone. I called Dirt and immediately told him, "It's gone - I feel better".

I've been sort of secretive about my disposition because I didn't want anyone to blame Africa for it, but the truth is, I've been in a funk since I came back. Apparently all very normal, but believe me, I've felt anything but.

The good news is that today it was gone. The Lord lifted it up off me! Thank you Lord!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Glad you are back to earth. Although, you did hide you poopy feeling well, except for Monday morning when you were really feeling poopy!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

wished we lived closer so we could hang out this weekend! glad to have you back :-)

Jillian and Crew said...

Welcome back! My fog comes and goes, hope yours stays away! I was just getting caught up on blogs and remembered I owe you for the awesome stuff you picked up in ET for us! I am putting that on my to do list this weekend and will get it in the mail Monday! Sorry!