Sunday, May 17, 2009

If you don't have anything nice to say...

...don't say anything at all.
I'm in kind of a poopy place today.

No, not the bathroom. Emotionally poopy.

I could drone on and tell you all the poopy things I'm thinking about...

...but blah. Why bring you down?
Wait a second, do I see little raccoons on Maya's shorts? Why yes I do. If I ruled the world, I would make a decree that all 3 year olds must wear shorts with little embroidered raccoons on them at least once per week (weather permitting). Yeah I would.
Though that might increase child abductions.
I may have to rethink my decree.

3 comments:

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Hope you're feeling poop free soon. Sometimes life just stinks. Just how it is. Great pics of Maya tho and I love the shorts.

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

her hair looks amazing!
i hope your weekend turned around.

Grandma said...

Poopy places stink!

However, my granddaughter is getting cuter by the day. See you this week!