Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Part II

So on Mother's Day, I decided that we'd go to Canobie Lake Park.
Mothers get in free on Mother's Day, and with the economy the way it is and all...

Plus, if I'm honest, I figured the place would be a ghost town. I mean, what other mother would willingly give up her special day of rest and relaxation to go to an amusement park?

It turns out that there were actually a TON of mothers who are crazy enough to do this.

which left me not only very disappointed in the size of the lines, but I was also upset that my noble act of self sacrifice was not as noble as I had envisioned it to be.
Plus I was exhausted today.
Next year I'm going to the spa.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

Is tha Amaya in the second picture? What happened to her hair?

Erin Moore said...

I bribed her to wear it up.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Looks like you had a great time and it was worth the "tired" Monday.

Kris said...

Hey, it looks like a fun Mother's Day, though. I'm glad the salt dough map instructions were helpful. If you post pictures, be sure to come by and leave me a link.

Denise said...

Amaya's hair looks adorable! :)