Saturday, May 09, 2009

Separated at Birth?

Did you guys see this picture yet? I think I posted in somewhere, but maybe not here on the blog.




While we were at HFTH in Addis Ababa, Wendy kept whispering to me, "this kid reminds me of Avery". Then I finally stepped back and looked at him, and she was completely right! No wonder I was drawn to him and have 100 pictures of this sweet boy! He so resembled my son! They are the same age and both have names that begin with A.

I will be thinking of him tomorrow on Mother's Day. I don't know what his story is, but I know that he doesn't have parents. Until he is sponsored and given a "new mother", I will be praying for him.

4 comments:

Brian said...

Oh, I hope he is sponsored and adopted soon. And yes, he looks a lot like Avery!

Happy Mother's Day!

Starshine said...

Whoops! That last message was from me...I didn't know my husband was signed into blogger!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i thought the same thing looking through your pictures. did you show him a picture of avery?

Grandma said...

Wow, I didn't think that I had twin grandsons!